Halfblad replied

291 weeks ago

Baadshah Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In order to settle personal scores with the Chief Minister Gayetri Bachchan; a wealthy business-man, Suraj Singh Thaper hires a contract killer to assassinate her; unfortunately before reaching the venue to kill the C.M. the killer meets with a vehicle accident which kill him instantly altering the CBI who decided to send one of their officer Deepak Malhotra whose code name is Baadshah on a mission called "Maa" so that he can conduct a through investigation. Unfortunately Thaper gets wind of this and also has Deepak killed in the process; replacing Baadshah is one of Thapar's henchman. But another man named Raj who is also called Baadshah gets mistaken for the one sent on the mission both by Thapar and the CBI. Calamity destructs Raj when Thapar abducts some of his friends and are holding them as hostages until he carry out the assassination of the C.M.
A small time detective is mistaken as a CBI agent and gets embroiled in a deadly mission to save the Chief Minister from an assassination attempt.
Okay, let's face it, we've all seen this before. Every single scene. But Shah Rukh Khan adds such a refreshing and believable twist to the story that you'll be seeing it again for the first time. I was roaring with laughter the whole movie. No one knows what anyone else is doing in this movie, everything is a case of mistaken identity. But the humor is it's strength. I absolutely recommend, it's not intended to be taken seriously, just enjoyed. Fun songs, cute dances. Wow, I liked it! Am I biased because I'm a Shah Rukhaholic? You bet! You will find yourself singing "Baadshah" in the supermarket the next day, remembering a scene and chuckling to yourself out loud.
Ever since I saw the trailers heralding the release of Shah Rukh Khan&#39;s new film, Baadshah, I was captivated. Great music from the title song, combined with a glimpse of the beautiful stranger, Twinkle Khanna.<br/><br/>When the film finally released, it lived up to every expectation. Feet tapping music, with hilarious scenes, and suspenseful drama, that can be compared to the mood of Bazigar. Although the film is clichéd with the appearance of a young child, the stunning Twinkle makes up for it.<br/><br/>Shah Rukh, as always, is on top form; his previous work has perfectly moulded him for the role Baadshah, playing both the hero and joker.<br/><br/>Twinkle Khanna, some have criticised her as being OK for her role, yet I disagree, she&#39;s fantastic, giving an aura of mystery and glamour in every scene.<br/><br/>The rest of the cast blend perfectly with the story, with the villains having evil and humorous characteristics.<br/><br/>It is a family film, however, towards the end as the plot thickens the children might be confused as to what is happening.<br/><br/>I think this film deserves 8/10, go and watch it!

646f9e108c
malayalam movie download MotorcityStreets of Blood tamil dubbed movie torrentDemon Hunter full movie download mp4Dragonheart: A New Beginning movie mp4 downloadEpisode 10.33 full movie hd downloadWar of the Worlds: Goliath full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Ring: Terror's Realm full movie in hindi free download mp4Adventures of Young Van Helsing: The Quest for the Lost Scepter sub downloadRound 12 full movie downloadthe Manticore full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.